GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fire ash (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189360-re-fire-ash.html)

Rusty Hinge[_2_] 30-01-2010 05:44 PM

fire ash

bobharvey wrote:
On 16 Jan, 21:56, Rusty Hinge
wrote:
Left to dry out, the cow dung element rots away, leaving minute
airspaces, makin for good insulation material. Clay lump (pugged clay
and cow dung) is a fine building material, far superior to breeze blocks
in their mechanical and thermal properties - according to our local
planning department.

I'll keep the group informed of progress.

Let me see if I've got this right? You local planning dept, part of
the district council, claims to have a use for bullshit? Is that what
you are telling us?

Maybe, but I can't vouch for the present inn spectre.

BTW, what's smelly and sounds like a bell?

_||_
\ /
\/

_||_