GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   apple and plum scions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189472-apple-plum-scions.html)

markiss 07-02-2010 10:39 AM

apple and plum scions

Can anyone please advise where I may buy apple or plum scion wood for grafting in the UK. I am particularly looking for apples Golden sweet, honey crisp, sweet sixteen, fuji, or any other super sweet variety. Also any unusual plums as I have most of the common varieties.Unfortunately could not attend the midshires scion wood exchange at Buckingham nurseries this weekend. Many thanks for your help and advice.

Jon[_9_] 07-02-2010 08:24 PM

apple and plum scions

--
markiss

Hi,

You might want to try these sites I found when I was also looking for
scions.

http://www.gb-online.co.uk/livecart/...oduct_name_asc

Good Luck.

Gary.

markiss 09-02-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon[_9_] (Post 876833)
On Feb 7, 10:39�am, markiss
wrote:
Can anyone please advise where I may buy apple or plum scion wood for
grafting in the UK. I am particularly looking for apples Golden sweet,
honey crisp, sweet sixteen, fuji, or any other super sweet variety. Also
any unusual plums as I have most of the common varieties.Unfortunately
could not attend the midshires scion wood exchange at Buckingham
nurseries this weekend. Many thanks for your help and advice.

--
markiss

Hi,

You might want to try these sites I found when I was also looking for
scions.

http://www.gb-online.co.uk/livecart/...oduct_name_asc

Good Luck.

Gary.