GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn cutting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189546-lawn-cutting.html)

Kate Morgan 11-02-2010 03:12 PM

lawn cutting

our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start the
others - including my husband off -

kate

Kate Morgan 11-02-2010 03:27 PM

lawn cutting

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start
the others - including my husband off -

kate

Ahhh, the first few cuts were so bad she has given up, thank goodness
kate

David in Normandy[_8_] 11-02-2010 03:33 PM

lawn cutting

On 11/02/2010 16:12, Kate Morgan wrote:
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start
the others - including my husband off -

kate

Lawns! I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow covering everything.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.

~Brian~ 11-02-2010 03:55 PM

lawn cutting

Kate Morgan wrote:
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will
start the others - including my husband off -

kate

Funnily enough I was going to try a cut on my back lawn today, BUT - far too
cold for me.

Malcolm 11-02-2010 05:11 PM

lawn cutting

Kate Morgan wrote:
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start
the others - including my husband off -

kate

The first sign of spring is the mating call of the lesser spotted flymo

So spring is here (in your neck of the woods at least)

Malcolm

Steven Wayne[_2_] 12-02-2010 12:44 AM

lawn cutting

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:12:23 -0000, Kate Morgan
wrote:
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start the
others - including my husband off -

Did mine two weeks ago.

Mostly to make sure the strimmer and lawn mower still worked.

Steven
--
You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us I'm tripping you.

Broadback[_2_] 12-02-2010 02:43 PM

lawn cutting

wrote:
our next door neighbor is first out with her lawn mower, that will start the
others - including my husband off -

Did mine two weeks ago.

Mostly to make sure the strimmer and lawn mower still worked.

Steven

I, also, had planned to cut mine, but it has started to drizzle, oh what
a shame!

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.