GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anthemis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189682-anthemis.html)

Jess N 21-02-2010 01:48 PM

Anthemis

Hello!

I've got 2 Anthemis tinctoria plants that look very dead but I don't think they really are. Should I cut them back or leave them alone?
What do people generally do with theirs??

Thanks

Jess

Jess N 23-02-2010 08:58 PM

Thank you Sacha,

I might have some fleece in the shed I'll wrap them up because the weather isn't looking a lot like improving!!
I'm in East Anglia and receiving horrid weather, like everyone else by the looks of it!
Me and my partner have been arguing about whether the weather is sleet, snow or rain! What fun!

Jess