GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seeds by Size (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189767-seeds-size.html)

Dave Hill 27-02-2010 05:07 PM

Seeds by Size

Came accross these people whilst browsing, anyone know of them?
http://www.seeds-by-size.com/index.htm

David Hill

Janet Tweedy 28-02-2010 12:45 AM

Seeds by Size

In article
,
Dave Hill writes
Came accross these people whilst browsing, anyone know of them?
http://www.seeds-by-size.com/index.htm

David Hill

Yes have ordered from them David, less flamboyant web stuff than most
but large range and delivered to me pretty quickly as do Moles seeds.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

bobharvey 02-03-2010 02:53 PM

Seeds by Size

On 28 Feb, 00:45, Janet Tweedy wrote:
Moles seeds.

I had no idea the little buggers grew from seed. Someone must have
spilled a sackful in the field behind my garden last year.

GardeningGuyJon 12-03-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Hill (Post 878599)
Came accross these people whilst browsing, anyone know of them?
http://www.seeds-by-size.com/index.htm

David Hill

I haven't heard of them before but my eyes will never be the same after staring at all that yellow on their website