GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Leonardslee gardens to close (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189857-leonardslee-gardens-close.html)

shazzbat 03-03-2010 01:58 PM

Leonardslee gardens to close

If you're planning to visit Leonardslee gardens, near Horsham, you need to
get on with it, as they're to close in the summer. I haven't been, but I'm
told they're very good.

http://www.leonardsleegardens.com/

--
Steve

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll

®óñ© © ²°¹° 03-03-2010 02:03 PM

Leonardslee gardens to close

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:58:41 -0000, "shazzbat"
wrote:

If you're planning to visit Leonardslee gardens, near Horsham, you need to
get on with it, as they're to close in the summer. I haven't been, but I'm
told they're very good.

http://www.leonardsleegardens.com/

Cheers. Ar Sacha warned us about this on 25/2/2010

A reminder does not go amiss though.

--
(¯`·. ®óñ© © ²°¹° .·´¯)

shazzbat 03-03-2010 04:55 PM

wrote:

If you're planning to visit Leonardslee gardens, near Horsham, you need to
get on with it, as they're to close in the summer. I haven't been, but I'm
told they're very good.

http://www.leonardsleegardens.com/

Cheers. Ar Sacha warned us about this on 25/2/2010

A reminder does not go amiss though.

So she did, and she sneaked it under my radar. I only heard on the telly at
lunchtime.

Steve