GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189904-plugs.html)

Muddymike 05-03-2010 08:56 AM

Plugs

Hi folks

I shall be ordering some bedding plugs this month, any advise on
best mail/online order supplier appreciated.

Mike

pied piper 05-03-2010 09:38 AM

Plugs

best for you Mike www.buttplugs.com

rabc 06-03-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muddymike (Post 879184)
Hi folks

I shall be ordering some bedding plugs this month, any advise on
best mail/online order supplier appreciated.

Mike

I ordered some last year for myself and next door neighbour, with the promise of order x amount and get x amount free, after three deliveries we were lucky if we ended up with half of our original order surviving and i can assure you it wasnt down to bad gardening on our side, by the time our order was sorted out with the complaints and the re-ordering summer was nearly gone, never again im sticking to my local garden centre.......

Muddymike 07-03-2010 10:19 AM

Plugs

"rabc" wrote in message

Muddymike;879184 Wrote:
Hi folks

I shall be ordering some bedding plugs this month, any advise
on
best mail/online order supplier appreciated.

Mike

I ordered some last year for myself and next door neighbour,
with the
promise of order x amount and get x amount free, after three
deliveries
we were lucky if we ended up with half of our original order
surviving
and i can assure you it wasnt down to bad gardening on our
side, by the
time our order was sorted out with the complaints and the
re-ordering
summer was nearly gone, never again im sticking to my local
garden
centre.......

Ordered from where? With no other useful replies I would at least
like to avoid your supplier.

Mike