GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone use this supplier? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189978-anyone-use-supplier.html)

Muddymike 07-03-2010 03:30 PM

Anyone use this supplier?

I am thinking of ordering from these folk
http://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/Pa...Ready%20Plants

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with them?

Mike

Dave Hill 07-03-2010 09:24 PM

Anyone use this supplier?

On 7 Mar, 15:30, "Muddymike" wrote:
I am thinking of ordering from these folkhttp://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/Pages/ProdList.aspx?cat=Garden%20Re...

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with them?

Mike

I think we covered this topic a couple of weeks ago.
Good plants prompt delivery when I bought from them.
David Hill

Alan 09-03-2010 12:02 AM

Anyone use this supplier?

In message
,
Dave Hill wrote
On 7 Mar, 15:30, "Muddymike" wrote:
I am thinking of ordering from these
folkhttp://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/Pages/ProdList.aspx?cat=Garden%20
Re...

Does anyone have any good or bad experience with them?

Mike

I think we covered this topic a couple of weeks ago.
Good plants prompt delivery when I bought from them.
David Hill

It's only prompt delivery if they don't use Royal Mail. Don't use any
company that dispatches anything in the last two working days of the
week. Plants are unlikely to survive a weekend in the postal system.

--
Alan