GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ivy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189987-ivy.html)

Ben Short 12-03-2010 01:45 AM

Ivy

In message , beccabunga
writes

Ben Short;879495 Wrote:
I saw an old country house on TV called Eggleston Hall that had ivy
growing
up it and I would like it on my house.

I would like on that's fast growing and one that changes colours with
the
seasons (red in Autumn) can someone please point me in the right
direction.

Thanks Ben

On thinking about this, I am puzzled. I have been to Egglestone and
cannot recall any form of creeper on the house.

http://tinyurl.com/yanrlsl

There has been a creeper at some time.

http://www.egglestonhall.co.uk/
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

http://www.gardenvisit.com/assets/ma...g_original.jpg

Not a great pic but definately some on this photo soon. Plus in the DVD i
have of Ladette to lady one side of the building is nearly all covered. It
look like its been removed though. Thanks

Ben Short 12-03-2010 01:48 AM

Ivy

In message , beccabunga
writes