GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   critall-hope sliding door (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190002-critall-hope-sliding-door.html)

smiler44 08-03-2010 04:16 PM

critall-hope sliding door

I have been given a crittall-hope green house but can not work out how the sliding door is hung. The bits of metal work I have left over dont seem appropiate as the top and bottom runner.

anyone got any instructions or can reffer me to a web site to look at any instructions.

thanks smiler44

Me Here 09-03-2010 06:32 AM

critall-hope sliding door

"smiler44" wrote in message

I have been given a crittall-hope green house but can not work out how
the sliding door is hung. The bits of metal work I have left over dont
seem appropiate as the top and bottom runner.

anyone got any instructions or can reffer me to a web site to look at
any instructions.

thanks smiler44

Ask them....

http://www.crittall-windows.co.uk/co...addresses.html