GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plastic Garden sheds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190035-plastic-garden-sheds.html)

Ann Lancing 10-03-2010 07:53 AM

Plastic Garden sheds

Hi,

I need to buy a small plastic shed for tools etc. Can anyone tell me where
they are sold?

I googles and tesco wer advertising some, but they were either discontinued
or out of stock.

Ann

Fuschia[_3_] 10-03-2010 12:03 PM

Plastic Garden sheds

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 07:53:50 +0000 (UTC), Ann Lancing
wrote:

Hi,

I need to buy a small plastic shed for tools etc. Can anyone tell me where
they are sold?

I googles and tesco wer advertising some, but they were either discontinued
or out of stock.

Ann

B & Q, Homebase both sell them.

Sally Thompson[_4_] 10-03-2010 02:46 PM

Plastic Garden sheds

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:03:15 +0000, Fuschia wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

Hi,

I need to buy a small plastic shed for tools etc. Can anyone tell me where
they are sold?

I googles and tesco wer advertising some, but they were either discontinued
or out of stock.

Ann

B & Q, Homebase both sell them.

Countrywide sell them (or used to).