GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   growmore (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190254-growmore.html)

Muddymike 20-03-2010 05:31 PM

growmore

All the talk of using Growmore on lawns reminded me that I had
run out, so whilst driving home today I dropped into the local
garden place.
£33 for 25kg!!! I don't think so.
Just ordered online, same 25 kg bag, same brand, £23 and change
delivered in 3 days.

Mike

BOFH[_3_] 20-03-2010 09:21 PM

growmore

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
All the talk of using Growmore on lawns reminded me that I had run out, so
whilst driving home today I dropped into the local garden place.
£33 for 25kg!!! I don't think so.
Just ordered online, same 25 kg bag, same brand, £23 and change delivered
in 3 days.

I like your post. It reminds me how simple I have eventually made things re
my approach to my garden.
feed = growmore

Bob Hobden 20-03-2010 10:51 PM

growmore

"Muddymike" wrote ...
All the talk of using Growmore on lawns reminded me that I had run out, so
whilst driving home today I dropped into the local garden place.
£33 for 25kg!!! I don't think so.
Just ordered online, same 25 kg bag, same brand, £23 and change delivered
in 3 days.

Good grief, that' gone up in price since I last bought a sack a few years
ago.
Glad I have a spare one in the garage.

--
Regards