GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   viola wittrockia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190263-viola-wittrockia.html)

Alan Johnson[_2_] 21-03-2010 09:25 AM

viola wittrockia

Hi,

I have some Fancy F1 seeds, but the instructions on the packet are very
vague and have me confused. Can anybody tell me when and how I should
sow them correctly? Thanks.

Regards

Alan

someone 22-03-2010 12:57 AM

viola wittrockia

"Alan Johnson" wrote in message
Hi,

I have some Fancy F1 seeds, but the instructions on the packet are very
vague and have me confused. Can anybody tell me when and how I should sow
them correctly? Thanks.

Maybe Dave's Garden can point you in the right direction, even if it is
American.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/254/

someone

Alan Johnson[_2_] 22-03-2010 07:23 AM

viola wittrockia

someone wrote:
"Alan Johnson" wrote in message
Hi,

I have some Fancy F1 seeds, but the instructions on the packet are very
vague and have me confused. Can anybody tell me when and how I should sow
them correctly? Thanks.

Maybe Dave's Garden can point you in the right direction, even if it is
American.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/254/

someone

OK, thanks. The site's aimed at the US, but "direct sow after last
frost" seems sound enough to me and should easily be transferrable to
north Germany.

Regards

Alan