GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   April Fool (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190556-april-fool.html)

Sally Thompson[_4_] 01-04-2010 11:33 PM

April Fool

A nice and appropriate one, posted on another group:

http://www.diyweek.net/news/news.asp?id=13214

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Mike Lyle 02-04-2010 08:14 PM

April Fool

On 2010-04-01 23:33:49 +0100, Sally Thompson
said:
A nice and appropriate one, posted on another group:

http://www.diyweek.net/news/news.asp?id=13214

That label is absolutely wonderful - I'm still chuckling. It's
*wonderful*!

On the other side of the village where I lived in Wales, one fella
re-used a redundant bit of porcelain and embarrassed his children by
setting up what he labelled "The Bog Garden" beside his front gate.

--
Mike.

Bill Grey 03-04-2010 05:42 PM

April Fool

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
A nice and appropriate one, posted on another group:

http://www.diyweek.net/news/news.asp?id=13214

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

It might have been called "Wee'dAll " but that might have confused
someone:-)

Bill