GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   good morning all (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190676-good-morning-all.html)

Kate Morgan 07-04-2010 09:54 AM

good morning all

I have done two hours work in the garden already, it is a beautiful morning,
the sun is warm the swallows are zooming around and all is well for a
change, altho I know that on the other side of the county it is raining !

kate

Forest of Dean. Gloucestershire

alan.holmes 07-04-2010 02:25 PM

good morning all

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
I have done two hours work in the garden already, it is a beautiful
morning, the sun is warm the swallows are zooming around and all is well
for a change, altho I know that on the other side of the county it is
raining !

kate

Forest of Dean. Gloucestershire

I't raining here in Windsor(:-(

But I did get out for a while yesterday.

Alan

No Name 07-04-2010 02:59 PM

good morning all

Sacha wrote:
Clear blue sky and sunshine here but a cold wind, nonetheless.

Same here (NW)

Rusty Hinge[_2_] 07-04-2010 03:54 PM

good morning all

Kate Morgan wrote:
I have done two hours work in the garden already, it is a beautiful
morning, the sun is warm the swallows are zooming around and all is well
for a change, altho I know that on the other side of the county it is
raining !

Can't imagine why it isn't raining here in norfolk - I put some washing
out to dry first thing...

--
Rusty

Bill Grey 07-04-2010 09:39 PM

good morning all

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
I have done two hours work in the garden already, it is a beautiful
morning, the sun is warm the swallows are zooming around and all is well
for a change, altho I know that on the other side of the county it is
raining !

kate

Forest of Dean. Gloucestershire

Well done,

I've seen Sand Martins but not Swallows yet.

Bill