GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I don't know about anyone else but I need some rain! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190884-i-dont-know-about-anyone-else-but-i-need-some-rain.html)

Racquel Darrian 18-04-2010 10:29 AM

I don't know about anyone else but I need some rain!

Water butts are dry. Ground is dry. My new plants could do with some rain.

Muddymike 18-04-2010 10:37 AM

I don't know about anyone else but I need some rain!

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in
message ...
Water butts are dry. Ground is dry. My new plants could do with
some rain.

No chance. I spread weed and feed on the lawns yesterday, that
inevitably leads to a 6 week drought :-)

Mike

Racquel Darrian 18-04-2010 08:28 PM

"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
Water butts are dry. Ground is dry. My new plants could do with some
rain.

No chance. I spread weed and feed on the lawns yesterday, that inevitably
leads to a 6 week drought :-)

Mike

I've just done that too!
I need rain and now! ;O)

Bill Grey 18-04-2010 09:20 PM

"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
Water butts are dry. Ground is dry. My new plants could do with some
rain.

No chance. I spread weed and feed on the lawns yesterday, that inevitably
leads to a 6 week drought :-)

Mike

I've just done that too!
I need rain and now! ;O)

As long as it rains over-night and leaves the days alone.

Bill

Racquel Darrian 19-04-2010 07:23 PM

"Muddymike" wrote in message

"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in message
Water butts are dry. Ground is dry. My new plants could do with some
rain.

No chance. I spread weed and feed on the lawns yesterday, that
inevitably leads to a 6 week drought :-)

Mike

I've just done that too!
I need rain and now! ;O)

As long as it rains over-night and leaves the days alone.

Bill

Sounds good to me. ;O)