GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ryobi tiller (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/191056-ryobi-tiller.html)

Probono 24-04-2010 12:58 PM

Ryobi tiller

Anyy comments on this or similar strimmer/tiller makes welcome.

Regards
Ted Wager

Dave Hill 24-04-2010 06:18 PM

Ryobi tiller

On 24 Apr, 12:58, Probono wrote:
Anyy comments on this or similar strimmer/tiller makes welcome.

Regards
* Ted Wager

A few years ago a friend bought one, she had great trouble starting it
owing to high compression, I used it a couple of times and my verdict
was "Rubbish" on my soil, might be passible in light sandy soil, much
quicker using a hoe, as for digging, not a hope in hell with me.
David Hill

Mark[_7_] 24-04-2010 10:35 PM

Ryobi tiller

Probono wrote:

Anyy comments on this or similar strimmer/tiller makes welcome.

Regards
Ted Wager

its a Ryobi they are built to a price if you can afford a better make it
could save you money in the long run.
this seems common http://www.internode.co.uk/ryobi/

*Mechanic* 26-04-2010 02:49 PM

If you want to trim / strim - get a trimmer / strimmer.....

If you want to till / cultivate - get a tiller / cultivator!

Dont mix the 2, there is lots of cheap "tat" around that claim to do both with different attachments and such but all of them just as pointless as the other. As per previous comments, there is much better on the market just dont be fooled by marketing 2in1 / 3in1 / 4in1 claims and stick with Quality Brands not High Street / DIY Store Brands.

Lawnmower World - The home of Quality garden machinery