GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New gardener ... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/191105-new-gardener.html)

Sammy25 26-04-2010 10:20 AM

New gardener ...

Hi,

I am a new gardener ... I have basic gardening skills (I have grown potatoes, tomatoes, sweetcorn, etc) ... but we are now re-doing our garden and have a blank canvas so to speak ... I'm really keen to have a veggie area and space for flowers etc ... but I don't know how to go about designing or choosing plants / flowers etc ...

Any advice?

Regards,

Sammy

Cheshire gdner 26-04-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy25 (Post 885083)
I'm really keen to have a veggie area and space for flowers etc ... but I don't know how to go about designing or choosing plants / flowers etc ...

We've got some advice on our Gardening Masterclass website. (UK Gardening How to and Know-how. Tutorials.) - just look at the 'How to' section on the left-hand menu.

Hope it's of use.

Val

Sammy25 27-04-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheshire gdner (Post 885094)
We've got some advice on our Gardening Masterclass website. (UK Gardening How to and Know-how. Tutorials.) - just look at the 'How to' section on the left-hand menu.

Hope it's of use.

Val

Thank you, your site is really helpful :-)

Sam