GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lets get all philosophical. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/191274-lets-get-all-philosophical.html)

®óñ© © ²°¹° 03-05-2010 03:55 PM

Lets get all philosophical.

Last year my greenhouse cucumbers didn't do too well.

This year I am planting out three varieties of cucumber in sets of two
of each. When I see which cucumber is doing best I will cull the
runt.

But will the survivor thrive or pine?

--
(¯`·. ®óñ© © ²°¹° .·´¯)

mogga 04-05-2010 04:22 PM

Lets get all philosophical.

On Mon, 03 May 2010 15:55:48 +0100, ®óñ© © ²°¹°
wrote:

Last year my greenhouse cucumbers didn't do too well.

This year I am planting out three varieties of cucumber in sets of two
of each. When I see which cucumber is doing best I will cull the
runt.

But will the survivor thrive or pine?

It's bound to die if you kill the others! Why kill them anyway? Pass
them on to a neighbour and see how they do with them.
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Rusty Hinge[_2_] 09-05-2010 05:37 PM

Lets get all philosophical.

®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:

Last year my greenhouse cucumbers didn't do too well.

This year I am planting out three varieties of cucumber in sets of two
of each. When I see which cucumber is doing best I will cull the
runt.

But will the survivor thrive or pine?

Pine? I thought you planted cucumbers.

--