Old 22-05-2010, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Compost and Compost bins

A little while back great interest was shown in my compost bins and someone
people asked for dimensions and plans etc. well this morning I emptied the
left bin, sifted it all and it is now all spread about the garden.

I have taken quite a few photos to show the construction and laid a tape
measure where I feel it would be of some help. A brief 'title' is to the
left of the pictures and if you want to go in close to see construction
detail, left click, if you want to go closer, left click again.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. The worms by the way find their own way
in.

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-A7TCLLF...-of-Other.html

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.