GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chelsea Show - anyone going? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/191676-chelsea-show-anyone-going.html)

mogga 24-05-2010 09:39 AM

Chelsea Show - anyone going?

I've just seen a clip on breakfast news this morning where it looked
like someone's built a set of lock gates there! Wish I was going now!
--
http://www.Voucherfreebies.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

martin 24-05-2010 09:52 AM

Chelsea Show - anyone going?

On 24/05/10 10:39, mogga wrote:
I've just seen a clip on breakfast news this morning where it looked
like someone's built a set of lock gates there! Wish I was going now!

***Not*** built by cashless BW.

Mr Osborne will be taking a close look at how it was funded later :o)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening...anal-lock.html

martin 24-05-2010 09:53 AM

Chelsea Show - anyone going?

On 24/05/10 10:39, mogga wrote:
I've just seen a clip on breakfast news this morning where it looked
like someone's built a set of lock gates there! Wish I was going now!

For lovers of lock gate gardens there is this garden from 2003
http://www.gardens-guide.com/hcfs2003/index.htm

mogga 24-05-2010 01:27 PM

Chelsea Show - anyone going?

On Mon, 24 May 2010 10:52:06 +0200, Martin
wrote:

On 24/05/10 10:39, mogga wrote:
I've just seen a clip on breakfast news this morning where it looked
like someone's built a set of lock gates there! Wish I was going now!

***Not*** built by cashless BW.

Mr Osborne will be taking a close look at how it was funded later :o)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening...anal-lock.html

It's got a webcam!
http://www.leedsatchelsea.com/webcam.html

Anymore webcams at chelsea?

Bob Hobden 24-05-2010 04:51 PM

Chelsea Show - anyone going?

"Martin" wrote
mogga wrote:
I've just seen a clip on breakfast news this morning where it looked
like someone's built a set of lock gates there! Wish I was going now!

***Not*** built by cashless BW.

Mr Osborne will be taking a close look at how it was funded later :o)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening...anal-lock.html

I read James Dyson has designed a garden with the optical illusion of an
uphill stream. He's obviously been on a tour of the Palaces of Rajasthan,
India.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden