GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Over a week ago:- (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/191893-over-week-ago.html)

alan.holmes 02-06-2010 07:35 PM

Over a week ago:-

I planted leeks, carrots, sprouts, peas, beetroot and lettuce and not a sign
of anything growing!

Alan

Bob Hobden 02-06-2010 08:11 PM

Over a week ago:-

"alan.holmes" wrote

I planted leeks, carrots, sprouts, peas, beetroot and lettuce and not a
sign of anything growing!

Would you expect something to be showing by now?
Just keep them watered and wait.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

David in Normandy[_8_] 02-06-2010 08:21 PM

Over a week ago:-

On 02/06/2010 21:11, Bob Hobden wrote:

"alan.holmes" wrote

I planted leeks, carrots, sprouts, peas, beetroot and lettuce and not
a sign of anything growing!

Would you expect something to be showing by now?
Just keep them watered and wait.

They should all be a foot high by now ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.

alan.holmes 02-06-2010 09:58 PM

Over a week ago:-

"David in Normandy" wrote in message
r...
On 02/06/2010 21:11, Bob Hobden wrote:

"alan.holmes" wrote

I planted leeks, carrots, sprouts, peas, beetroot and lettuce and not
a sign of anything growing!

Would you expect something to be showing by now?
Just keep them watered and wait.

They should all be a foot high by now ;-)

That is what I was hoping for!(:-(

Alan

No Name 02-06-2010 10:02 PM

Over a week ago:-

alan.holmes wrote:
I planted leeks, carrots, sprouts, peas, beetroot and lettuce and not a sign
of anything growing!

You are very impatient, Alan! I'm not sure that this growing-from-seed
business is right for you. :-)

Paul Starship 02-07-2010 09:23 PM

Over a week ago:-

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:21:41 +0200, David in Normandy
wrote:

They should all be a foot high by now ;-)

Didnt switch on the microwave then ?