Old 29-04-2003, 07:08 PM
JennyC

Default Gavin Gossip ?!?!

Here's a question that has been in my mind for some time now..........

Does Dairmund Gavin have a girlfriend / wife / boyfriend ??

Not living in the UK, I don't get to read any juicy gossip magazines,
so am totally uninformed about this :~)

He never mentioned anyone in his life. Most TV celebs do.............

Anybody going to enlighten me ?
Jenny

Old 29-04-2003, 09:33 PM
ned

JennyC wrote:
Here's a question that has been in my mind for some time

now..........

Does Dairmund Gavin have a girlfriend / wife / boyfriend ??

Not living in the UK, I don't get to read any juicy gossip

magazines,
so am totally uninformed about this :~)

He never mentioned anyone in his life. Most TV celebs

do.............

Anybody going to enlighten me ?

Pardon my ignorance of such intellectual matters but,
WTHI 'Dairmund Gavin'?

--
ned

Old 30-04-2003, 08:32 AM
JennyC

"ned" wrote
Here's a question that has been in my mind for some time

now..........
Does Dairmund Gavin have a girlfriend / wife / boyfriend ??

Pardon my ignorance of such intellectual matters but,
WTHI 'Dairmund Gavin'?
ned

One of Britain's most controversial garden designers !!

Jenny

Old 30-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Paul Kelly

"JennyC" wrote in message

"ned" wrote
Here's a question that has been in my mind for some time

now..........
Does Dairmund Gavin have a girlfriend / wife / boyfriend ??

Pardon my ignorance of such intellectual matters but,
WTHI 'Dairmund Gavin'?
ned

One of Britain's most controversial garden designers !!

Jenny

Only one of?

pk

Old 30-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Paul Kelly

"JennyC" wrote in message

intellectual matters but,
WTHI 'Dairmund Gavin'?
ned

One of Britain's most controversial garden designers !!
Jenny

Only one of?
pk

I don't 'do' grammar :~))
Jenny

No, no. I wasn't picking up on grammar just that he is THE most
controversial!

pk