Old 08-06-2010, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default O/T: For whoever wanted the TopCashback link for Champneys

Apologies for what is basically spam, but I promised someone I would tell
them when TopCashback were offering a sign up bonus so they could earn
cashback on their trips to Champneys, and I'm afraid I've totally forgotten
who it was. (may not have been this ng, may have been uk food+drink!)

So if you're here, whoever you were, (or anyone else who is interested)
apparently you will get a 2.50 'welcome bonus' if you sign up using this
link before midnight June 21st.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Andwynn

And Champneys have their 'mother and daughter' special offer during
September this year - and I hear they're not too fussy if the visitors are
mother and daughter or not, and don't even mind what gender they are.