GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   daffodils flowering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/192048-daffodils-flowering.html)

Janet Tweedy 08-06-2010 12:50 PM

daffodils flowering

I have two pots that I had forgotten what they contained as i hadn't
seen any sign of life until a few weeks ago and I now have two pots of
Daffodils merrily flowering away
I mean what's all that about then? (As they say colloquially on TV!)

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

martin 08-06-2010 12:56 PM

daffodils flowering

On 08/06/10 13:50, Janet Tweedy wrote:
I have two pots that I had forgotten what they contained as i hadn't
seen any sign of life until a few weeks ago and I now have two pots of
Daffodils merrily flowering away
I mean what's all that about then? (As they say colloquially on TV!)

"Call that a host?" As Mary Wordsworth would have said :o)