GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do all greenhouses have gutters? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/192250-do-all-greenhouses-have-gutters.html)

shrek 20-06-2010 11:49 AM

Do all greenhouses have gutters?

Hi there

I was given a greenhouse and im convenced that the gutter bit is the wrong way up but other people say it aint and their aint one. Can anyone help.

Its just I aint put the glass in yet and wanna get it sorted before that.

shrek 20-06-2010 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by shrek (Post 891612)
Hi there

I was given a greenhouse and im convenced that the gutter bit is the wrong way up but other people say it aint and their aint one. Can anyone help.

Its just I aint put the glass in yet and wanna get it sorted before that.

Photo attached if that helps.