GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Slovenia v England (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/192291-re-slovenia-v-england.html)

sutartsorric 23-06-2010 03:09 PM

Slovenia v England

On 23 June, 15:06, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:25:34 +0000, rory wrote:
if england dont win this one i'm gonna get ****ed on stella and burn the
wife and kids to death in a house fire

If England lose this one we can have some peace and quiet from the
hysteria.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
*http://www.mirrorservice.org

Oh no we wont, it will be post mortems over Capello and his
resignation, plus what actually was John Terry meaning at his press
conference.

And as far as the game is concerned, why is James Milner playing? He
is rubbish.

sutartsorric 23-06-2010 03:23 PM

Slovenia v England

On 23 June, 15:09, sutartsorric wrote:
On 23 June, 15:06, Bob Eager wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:25:34 +0000, rory wrote:
if england dont win this one i'm gonna get ****ed on stella and burn the
wife and kids to death in a house fire

If England lose this one we can have some peace and quiet from the
hysteria.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
*http://www.mirrorservice.org

Oh no we wont, it will be post mortems over Capello and his
resignation, plus what actually was John Terry meaning at his press
conference.

And as far as the game is concerned, why is James Milner playing? He
is rubbish.

I take it all back, he must be a reluctant genius