GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardena 4040 Water Controller problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/192540-gardena-4040-water-controller-problem.html)

richarditaly 06-07-2010 04:02 PM

Gardena 4040 Water Controller problem

The instructions for the Gardena 4040 say that 6 channels can be open at once. Each channel needs programming but the instructions say that programs must not overlap. This appears to be a Catch 22 situation. Has anybody else had this problem or am I misreading the instructions.

Thank you in advance for any help.

richarditaly

shazzbat 06-07-2010 10:28 PM

"richarditaly" wrote in message

The instructions for the Gardena 4040 say that 6 channels can be open at
once. Each channel needs programming but the instructions say that
programs must not overlap. This appears to be a Catch 22 situation. Has
anybody else had this problem or am I misreading the instructions.

Thank you in advance for any help.

I think it means watering periods must not overlap.

Steve