GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ah rain... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/192566-ah-rain.html)

mogga 07-07-2010 04:16 PM

Ah rain...

But probably not enough to stop the Hosepipe ban that looms for
north-west England

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ju...t-hosepipe-ban
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Pete[_9_] 07-07-2010 05:46 PM

Ah rain...

"mogga" wrote in message
But probably not enough to stop the Hosepipe ban that looms for
north-west England

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ju...t-hosepipe-ban
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

One and a half mms here in South Cheshire today.
No chance of of the ban going away with that sort fall.

Lets hope that the Heavy shower forecast for Saturday brings forth much
more.

Regards
Pete

mogga 08-07-2010 10:32 AM

Ah rain...

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:46:37 +0100, "Pete"
wrote:

"mogga" wrote in message
.. .
But probably not enough to stop the Hosepipe ban that looms for
north-west England

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ju...t-hosepipe-ban
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

One and a half mms here in South Cheshire today.
No chance of of the ban going away with that sort fall.

Lets hope that the Heavy shower forecast for Saturday brings forth much
more.

Regards
Pete

Def didn't last long here either!
Mind you I should be hoping it holds off til my son is back from his
DoE trip on the Pennines :)