GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   And the winner is (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193042-winner.html)

Escargo 01-08-2010 02:46 PM

And the winner is

At number 3 spot veg pickers is (are) Parsnip (though at least one voter
said they are their least fav).

At spot 2 head to head are our old fav. runner beans, carrots and tomatoes

And our number one is in a gasseous cloud of Brussels sprouts.

Thanks for your votes.

Only one (excluding myself) said new potatoes, and I find that hard to
believe really.

The results from here almost mirrored the results from the survey my
daughter was participating in,...spooky.

I wonder why nobody voted for cabbage or caulliflower, and why do we grow
them? if they are unpopular.

An amusing thought I just thought of is to ask you all again in Winter and
see what turns up.
Surely not Brussels sprouts?

Best regards
Sandra and Micky