GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden sprayer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193059-garden-sprayer.html)

Peter James[_2_] 02-08-2010 11:27 AM

Garden sprayer

I need a garrden sprayer about 7 to 10 litres. Any recommendations from
the group. I see my local Farmers Supply shop has them in stock for a
eyewatering £22 plus VAT.

Peter

--
He spoke with a certain what-is-it in his voice, and I
could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far

Stan The Man 03-08-2010 01:11 PM

Garden sprayer

On 2010-08-02 11:27:24 +0100, (Peter James) said:

I need a garrden sprayer about 7 to 10 litres. Any recommendations from
the group. I see my local Farmers Supply shop has them in stock for a
eyewatering £22 plus VAT.

In my experience, you don't get a decent/reliable 7L pressure sprayer
for much less than £25 or a 10L for under £30.