GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vova Yellow Tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193178-vova-yellow-tomatoes.html)

No Name 09-08-2010 10:16 PM

Vova Yellow Tomatoes

Picked up from the seed swap at Hampshire, these would appear to be the
tomatoes that are doing outstandingly well in the greenhouse this year!
Google images isn't showing a lot, but this is pretty much what mine look like:
http://www.malusrustica.dk/lycopersi...r/image006.jpg

If this carries on then I think these will be the ones to show at the local
gardening club show! (I was expecting it to be the matina or the black
ones, but these are all coming good at the right time!)

®óñ© © ²°¹° 10-08-2010 09:26 AM

Vova Yellow Tomatoes

On 9 Aug 2010 21:16:08 GMT, wrote:

Picked up from the seed swap at Hampshire, these would appear to be the
tomatoes that are doing outstandingly well in the greenhouse this year!
Google images isn't showing a lot, but this is pretty much what mine look like:
http://www.malusrustica.dk/lycopersi...r/image006.jpg

A greenhouse tomato I have been really impressed with this year is
Pineapple "Starburst". Good crop. large beefsteak type but pinky
yellow when ripe, almost seedless and very tasty.

The package is labeled Heritage and Heirloom but at the moment I can't
trace the vendor or even a picture and I only bought it in January!

--