GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   have they gone :-((( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193295-have-they-gone.html)

Kate Morgan 18-08-2010 10:38 AM

have they gone :-(((

Working on the great wall of Woolaston this morning I noticed that it was
quieter than usual, I think some of the swallows have moved on :-(

kate

Kate Morgan 18-08-2010 05:03 PM

have they gone :-(((

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Working on the great wall of Woolaston this morning I noticed that it
was
quieter than usual, I think some of the swallows have moved on :-(

kate

There were dozens here this very still damp morning; skimming very
low over the field to hoover up insects.

Janet (Scotland)

Ahhh, so that is where mine have gone :-))

kate
gloucestershire

sutartsorric 18-08-2010 07:06 PM

have they gone :-(((

On 18 Aug, 17:03, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
"Janet" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

Working on the *great wall of Woolaston this morning I noticed that it
was
quieter than usual, I think some of the swallows have moved on :-(

kate

* There were dozens here this very still damp morning; skimming very
low over the field to hoover up insects.

* Janet (Scotland)

Ahhh, *so that is where mine have gone :-))

kate
gloucestershire

For the last few years, the swifts over here have vanished during the
first week of August.

Janet Tweedy 23-08-2010 12:59 PM

have they gone :-(((

In article , Kate
Morgan writes

Ahhh, so that is where mine have gone :-))

kate
gloucestershire

I have a lot of blue tits and greenfinches feeding off my seed feeders
and fat feeder, I counted 30 birds at once the other day.Also several
woodpeckers as well! Are they fattening up for Winter or trying to have
another lot of chicks?

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph