GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wartime Kitchen Garden series (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193581-wartime-kitchen-garden-series.html)

Part_No 05-09-2010 01:43 PM

Wartime Kitchen Garden series

I have all 8 episodes of this series in .avi format and the whole series is
about 2gb total.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879767/

If anyone would like this series please tell me which group to post to.

Part_No

Part_No 05-09-2010 01:59 PM

Wartime Kitchen Garden series

"Part_No" wrote in
:

I have all 8 episodes of this series in .avi format and the whole
series is about 2gb total.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879767/

If anyone would like this series please tell me which group to post
to.

Part_No

In episode 1 it describes how to "string" onions

OG 05-09-2010 04:40 PM

"Part_No" wrote in message
I have all 8 episodes of this series in .avi format and the whole series is
about 2gb total.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879767/

If anyone would like this series please tell me which group to post to.

Part_No

Are you the copyright holder ?

alan.holmes 05-09-2010 05:48 PM

Wartime Kitchen Garden series

"Part_No" wrote in message
"Part_No" wrote in
:

I have all 8 episodes of this series in .avi format and the whole
series is about 2gb total.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879767/

If anyone would like this series please tell me which group to post
to.

Part_No

In episode 1 it describes how to "string" onions

Whilst the advert for the programme said it was how to store potatoes as
well, but that bit was missibg!

Fuschia[_3_] 05-09-2010 06:16 PM

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 12:43:53 GMT, "Part_No" wrote:

I have all 8 episodes of this series in .avi format and the whole series is
about 2gb total.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0879767/

If anyone would like this series please tell me which group to post to.

Why not put it on Youtube?

Some of it is already there...

Part_No 06-09-2010 12:18 PM

Wartime Kitchen Garden series