GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ryobi Chain Saw Rcs3335 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/193836-ryobi-chain-saw-rcs3335.html)

STRUGGLING2 22-09-2010 06:18 PM

Ryobi Chain Saw Rcs3335

Hi People,
Bought this chain saw about year half ago.
Now have a problem with wanting to tune carb.It say to tune here but there only blanks there.
I expect this has already been asked but if it has then could someone point me in the right direction please.
Any help would beneficial.
Ta

Jake 23-09-2010 08:03 AM

Ryobi Chain Saw Rcs3335

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:18:03 +0000, STRUGGLING2
wrote:

Hi People,
Bought this chain saw about year half ago.
Now have a problem with wanting to tune carb.It say to tune here but
there only blanks there.
I expect this has already been asked but if it has then could someone
point me in the right direction please.
Any help would beneficial.
Ta

Suggest you contact the Ryobi Helpline on 0800 389 0305. They advise
that you have the machine nearby when calling.

STRUGGLING2 23-09-2010 10:57 AM

Suggest you contact the Ryobi Helpline on 0800 389 0305. They advise
that you have the machine nearby when calling.[/quote]

Yes thank have done that very helpfull and are sending a special tool to me.
Would recommend to any one to give them a email with your problem.