GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   gardener's world 8/10 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194001-gardeners-world-8-10-a.html)

Janet Tweedy 08-10-2010 11:13 PM

gardener's world 8/10

Is the salvia collection shown tonight open to the public? i thought S.
oxphora was a wonderful looking plant and would love to see it 'live'
before I go in search of it:)

Think the garden was in Bagshot and the gardener's surname was middleton
but couldn't find it on Google.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Janet Tweedy 10-10-2010 01:17 AM

gardener's world 8/10

In article , Sacha
writes
I wish we'd seen the programme because we like Salvias

It's on Iplayer Sacha

stuart noble 10-10-2010 10:41 AM

gardener's world 8/10

On 10/10/2010 01:17, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Sacha
writes
I wish we'd seen the programme because we like Salvias

A google shopping search for salvia divinorum didn't come up with
anything :-)

Janet Tweedy 10-10-2010 03:53 PM

gardener's world 8/10

In article , stuart noble
writes
A google shopping search for salvia divinorum didn't come up with
anything :-)

There' was a very esoteric Salvia newsgroup or possibly mailing list i
used to read/receive about 8 years ago, VERY learned stuff might still
be around. However this was before general web stuff so it might have
travelled to easier formats by now.
Very botanical and many plants the group grew were scratty looking stuff
but rare or difficult:)

Janet

stuart noble 10-10-2010 07:25 PM

gardener's world 8/10

On 10/10/2010 15:53, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , stuart noble
writes
A google shopping search for salvia divinorum didn't come up with
anything :-)

There' was a very esoteric Salvia newsgroup or possibly mailing list i
used to read/receive about 8 years ago, VERY learned stuff might still
be around. However this was before general web stuff so it might have
travelled to easier formats by now.
Very botanical and many plants the group grew were scratty looking stuff
but rare or difficult:)

Janet

I suspect this particular one will soon be illegal :-)