Old 15-10-2010, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening

Default feelings

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin
Old 15-10-2010, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening

"Peter Lucas"

Old 15-10-2010, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening

On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter *Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! *:-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin- Hide quoted text -

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.
Old 15-10-2010, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

It is an Australian joke. Australians are not very intelligent.
Australia school "teachers" reprimand pupils by calling them spastics.

Mr Pounder

Old 15-10-2010, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,rec.food.cooking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.drugs.hard,uk.rec.gardening

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

Which is of course the reason you felt you had to repost it in it's entirety

My Feelings About Organic EVP MAN Gardening 22 10-02-2011 05:43 PM
Debate Over Plants Having Feelings [email protected] Plant Science 5 31-10-2007 07:58 PM
Do you still get warm and fuzzy feelings from your plants? Warner B Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 25-04-2005 01:52 PM
Plants feelings Helen United Kingdom 76 25-08-2004 11:52 PM
[IBC] Bpnsai feelings, was/Chye Tan: The Spirit of Bonsai Design Kitsune Miko Bonsai 6 21-01-2004 02:13 AM