GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Storage Box - any recommendations please?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194272-garden-storage-box-any-recommendations-please.html)

Craven 30-10-2010 12:43 PM

Garden Storage Box - any recommendations please??

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, I'd just rather give my money to a
decent small business rather than b&q!

I need a garden storage box, roughtly 100cm high and 150cm wide. Does
anyone have any manufactures / suppliers they recommend?

Doesn't have to be incredibly secure, but certainly robust and child proof.

Thanks for any help,

Baz[_3_] 30-10-2010 01:04 PM

Garden Storage Box - any recommendations please??

Janet wrote in
:

In article ,
says...

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, I'd just rather give my money to
a decent small business rather than b&q!

I need a garden storage box, roughtly 100cm high and 150cm wide. Does
anyone have any manufactures / suppliers they recommend?

Doesn't have to be incredibly secure, but certainly robust and child
proof.

The plastic ones available in B and Q and other sheds, are cheap,
very
robust, no maintenance, and lockable.

Janet

You can often find items similar to this on Freecycle.

http://www.uk.freecycle.org/

Hope this helps.
Baz

*Mechanic* 01-11-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craven (Post 904037)
Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, I'd just rather give my money to a
decent small business rather than b&q!

I need a garden storage box, roughtly 100cm high and 150cm wide. Does
anyone have any manufactures / suppliers they recommend?

Doesn't have to be incredibly secure, but certainly robust and child proof.

Thanks for any help,

Not 100% for Gardens but they are a safe and secure option for just about any location......

http://www.jungle-busters.co.uk/Sent...Security-Vault