GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT (advert): 8.2 acre smallholding for sale, south Norfolk (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194573-ot-advert-8-2-acre-smallholding-sale-south-norfolk.html)

Andrew 25-11-2010 02:21 PM

OT (advert): 8.2 acre smallholding for sale, south Norfolk

Apologies for the intrusion. If you're sitting at home with lots of
seed catalogues wondering where you're going to fit all your planned
planting into your small plot, have you thought about moving to a
bigger place?

We're moving to a smaller place, so our 8.2 acres is on the market.
Our vegetable garden has received copious quantities of organic
compost for ten years and is extremely fertile (and the compost bins
are full, ready for the spring). We've got plenty of room to grow
vegetables in our fields too: we've recently planted some fruit trees
and 800 native hedging plants, and there's lots of opportunities to do
more. We've got lots of sheds, workshop, barn and a purpose built home
office (with phones, broadband, etc.)

Currently on the market for £525,000 with no onward chain (offer
accepted on the currently empty place we're moving to) and we'd be
very keen to negotiate, especially with a keen gardener! Visit
http://www.rushmerecottage.co.uk to find out more. Thanks.