GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Christmas spirit (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194588-christmas-spirit.html)

MuddyMike 26-11-2010 03:57 PM

Christmas spirit

Try this, I though it was brilliant. It contains reference to several
vegetables so is not that far off topic :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQ9S05hT88

Mike

Bob Hobden 26-11-2010 04:29 PM

Christmas spirit

"MuddyMike" wrote ...

Try this, I though it was brilliant. It contains reference to several
vegetables so is not that far off topic :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQ9S05hT88

Must be good 'cause I've sent it on to a couple of friends. Thanks.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

MuddyMike 26-11-2010 06:44 PM

Christmas spirit

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"MuddyMike" wrote ...
Try this, I though it was brilliant. It contains reference to several
vegetables so is not that far off topic :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQ9S05hT88

Must be good 'cause I've sent it on to a couple of friends. Thanks.

Only the best links to this group from me Bob.

Mike
So good I just listened again!

alan.holmes 28-11-2010 05:48 PM

Christmas spirit

"MuddyMike" wrote in message
om...
Try this, I though it was brilliant. It contains reference to several
vegetables so is not that far off topic :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQQ9S05hT88

And there was me thinking you were going to say Brandy!

Alan

Mike