GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Double apples (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194640-double-apples.html)

David Rance 01-12-2010 11:54 AM

Double apples

A few days ago I promised to post a link to a double apple (a Calville
Rouge) that I had about ten years ago. Apologies for being a bit tardy
but I've been confined to bed for most of the last week. As you may see
they were joined at the base. Yes, it could look like a faked photo but
I assure you it isn't!

It was taken on a film camera and I subsequently scanned the negative.

http://rance.org.uk/4.bmp
http://rance.org.uk/5.bmp

David
http://rance.org.uk

'Mike'[_4_] 01-12-2010 12:16 PM

Double apples

"David Rance" wrote in message
A few days ago I promised to post a link to a double apple (a Calville
Rouge) that I had about ten years ago. Apologies for being a bit tardy but
I've been confined to bed for most of the last week. As you may see they
were joined at the base. Yes, it could look like a faked photo but I assure
you it isn't!

It was taken on a film camera and I subsequently scanned the negative.

http://rance.org.uk/4.bmp
http://rance.org.uk/5.bmp

David
http://rance.org.uk

A wire hawser had been put round a tree at sometime in the past to hold a
fence up :-((

http://www.myalbum.com/Album-SSLM86N...-of-Other.html

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Christina Websell 01-12-2010 08:44 PM

Double apples

"David Rance" wrote in message
A few days ago I promised to post a link to a double apple (a Calville
Rouge) that I had about ten years ago. Apologies for being a bit tardy but
I've been confined to bed for most of the last week. As you may see they
were joined at the base. Yes, it could look like a faked photo but I assure
you it isn't!

It was taken on a film camera and I subsequently scanned the negative.

http://rance.org.uk/4.bmp
http://rance.org.uk/5.bmp

Thanks for that. My conjoined apples are the same size as each other.
Tina