GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden News (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194888-garden-news.html)

sweetheart 17-12-2010 09:29 AM

Garden News

Sorry to bother people. I subscribe to this magazine but my copy this week
( usually arrives Tuesday) has not arrived.

Has mine gone walk about or is it a general problem?

PS - cant comment on " weather" because where I am all in fine and rest of
post has got here no trouble.

Thanks.

Janet Tweedy 17-12-2010 04:46 PM

Garden News

In article , sweetheart
writes
Sorry to bother people. I subscribe to this magazine but my copy this
week ( usually arrives Tuesday) has not arrived.

Has mine gone walk about or is it a general problem?

PS - cant comment on " weather" because where I am all in fine and
rest of post has got here no trouble.

Thanks.

Juts bought a copy in town, but not many on shelf . It has a free offer
of a witch hazel i think.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

sweetheart 29-12-2010 07:46 PM

Garden News

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , sweetheart
writes
Sorry to bother people. I subscribe to this magazine but my copy this week
( usually arrives Tuesday) has not arrived.

Has mine gone walk about or is it a general problem?

PS - cant comment on " weather" because where I am all in fine and rest
of post has got here no trouble.

Thanks.

Juts bought a copy in town, but not many on shelf . It has a free offer of
a witch hazel i think.

Thank you.
I walked down to the local sorting office for a package ( in the snow).
They had both last weeks and the week before Garden News. It was not
delivered because no postman was willing to drive the hill out of the
village in the snow ( understandable I suppose).
We were trapped in here for 10 days before the road cleared enough to pass
by vehicle - hence I walked. I was told my mail was available if I walked
into the town 6 miles way.