GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New to me (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194971-new-me.html)

Retyred 23-12-2010 10:07 PM

New to me

I have not been here since April, New Garden, head down, up to my ankles in gravel, the soil is mixed good/very bad. Excellent crop of runner beans, but I guess every body did this year. Laid a patio, built a shed, that's enough for now. Roll on the spring!

Baz[_3_] 26-12-2010 05:32 PM

New to me

Retyred wrote in news:Retyred.789bd76
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

I have not been here since April, New Garden, head down, up to my ankles
in gravel, the soil is mixed good/very bad. Excellent crop of runner
beans, but I guess every body did this year. Laid a patio, built a shed,
that's enough for now. Roll on the spring!

Yes Retyred, roll on spring.

And all at gardenbanter too. Hmm.

'Mike'[_4_] 26-12-2010 05:40 PM

New to me

"Baz" wrote in message
Retyred wrote in news:Retyred.789bd76
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

I have not been here since April, New Garden, head down, up to my ankles
in gravel, the soil is mixed good/very bad. Excellent crop of runner
beans, but I guess every body did this year. Laid a patio, built a shed,
that's enough for now. Roll on the spring!

Yes Retyred, roll on spring.

And all at gardenbanter too. Hmm.

Wash your mouth out. Never ever mention gardenbanter on urg. It sends people
into a paranoiac fit ;-)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

Baz[_3_] 27-12-2010 02:36 PM

New to me

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
Retyred wrote in
news:Retyred.789bd76 @gardenbanter.co.uk:

I have not been here since April, New Garden, head down, up to my
ankles in gravel, the soil is mixed good/very bad. Excellent crop of
runner beans, but I guess every body did this year. Laid a patio,
built a shed, that's enough for now. Roll on the spring!

Yes Retyred, roll on spring.

And all at gardenbanter too. Hmm.

Wash your mouth out. Never ever mention gardenbanter on urg. It sends
people into a paranoiac fit ;-)

Mike

While I was washing my mouth out it occurred to me that the OP had it in
the header.
I feel somewhat, cleansed, now that I passed the buck.

I still feel the need to vomit even so!
Thats just nature though.

Happy 2011 Mike
Baz