GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Xmas everyone (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194979-happy-xmas-everyone.html)

Dave Hill 24-12-2010 12:24 PM

Happy Xmas everyone

Have a great Xmas and a very happy New Year everyone, and lets hope
that with the thaw next week things get back to normal.
Probably will as I have just set up a new Gas Heater which I got from
https://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/login/ a new firm to me, but it was
way cheaper than LBS and delivered the day after ordering, ordered
20th Dec, delivered 21st Dec despite the weather.
David Hill

Janet Tweedy 24-12-2010 12:49 PM

Happy Xmas everyone

In article
,
Dave Hill writes
Have a great Xmas and a very happy New Year everyone, and lets hope
that with the thaw next week things get back to normal.
Probably will as I have just set up a new Gas Heater which I got from
https://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/login/ a new firm to me, but it was
way cheaper than LBS and delivered the day after ordering, ordered
20th Dec, delivered 21st Dec despite the weather.
David Hill

And a happy Christmas to you to David with thanks for all the knowledge
you are happy to share!
I have a hot box heater, I bought ti about two years ago but only ran it
for about 4 weeks on the lowest setting and then calculated how much it
was costing so put in a sand tray with heating wires stuff instead.

The heater isn't used any more i just can't afford it I ought to sell
it and put the money to more seeds:)

The two deep sand beds/trays seem to keep most stuff happy and I strike
cuttings straight into it and have reasonable success especially if i
remember that although it hasn't rained i still need to water !

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Bill Grey 24-12-2010 08:06 PM

Happy Xmas everyone

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Have a great Xmas and a very happy New Year everyone, and lets hope
that with the thaw next week things get back to normal.
Probably will as I have just set up a new Gas Heater which I got from
https://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/login/ a new firm to me, but it was
way cheaper than LBS and delivered the day after ordering, ordered
20th Dec, delivered 21st Dec despite the weather.
David Hill

Have a Great Christmas and a Prosperous New year. Dave

Bill

Baz[_3_] 26-12-2010 05:14 PM

Happy Xmas everyone

"Bill Grey" wrote in
:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Have a great Xmas and a very happy New Year everyone, and lets hope
that with the thaw next week things get back to normal.
Probably will as I have just set up a new Gas Heater which I got from
https://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/login/ a new firm to me, but it was
way cheaper than LBS and delivered the day after ordering, ordered
20th Dec, delivered 21st Dec despite the weather.
David Hill

Have a Great Christmas and a Prosperous New year. Dave

Bill

Good new year to all (even Pete)

Baz