GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Talking about bird feeders (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195010-talking-about-bird-feeders.html)

Dave Hill 27-12-2010 01:15 PM

Talking about bird feeders

With bird feeders in mind I came accross this article that some of you
might find of interest

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/467/

Enjoy
David

Gopher 27-12-2010 04:52 PM

Talking about bird feeders

In message
,
Dave Hill writes
With bird feeders in mind I came accross this article that some of you
might find of interest

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/467/

Enjoy
David

What a great idea! While we don't "haul it to the curb" we usually put
it on the bonfire file for future burning .... or haul it to the tip.

Not this year. I'll stick it in the ground down the end of the garden
area and see what happens when I hang goodies on it. The grandchildren
will love helping with this. Thanks so much for posting the link!
--
Gopher .... I know my place!