GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sunday Weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195420-sunday-weather.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 30-01-2011 10:08 AM

Sunday Weather

Brilliant sunshine. Very sharp frost. The car is white

Mike

SE Coast Isle of Wight

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Bill Grey 02-02-2011 09:20 PM

Sunday Weather

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Brilliant sunshine. Very sharp frost. The car is white

Mike

SE Coast Isle of Wight

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Same here, nice and sunny heavy frost - my car is black :-) :-)

Bill

'Mike'[_4_] 02-02-2011 09:31 PM

Sunday Weather

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Brilliant sunshine. Very sharp frost. The car is white

Mike

SE Coast Isle of Wight

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Same here, nice and sunny heavy frost - my car is black :-) :-)

Bill

So is mine again now ;-)
(Actually it's called 'Midnight Blue' but to all intense and purposes, it's
Black. In the 10 years(?) I have had it, I have only seen the Blue element a
couple of times, and I think the light must have been right!!)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive