GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kew Gardens today. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195518-kew-gardens-today.html)

Bob Hobden 08-02-2011 06:20 PM

Kew Gardens today.

Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bob Hobden 08-02-2011 06:30 PM

Kew Gardens today.

"Bob Hobden" wrote ...

Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

I should have also said, there is a picture of that beautiful Monkey Puzzle
tree by the Orangery in there somewhere. For those that don't like them
please take a look, you might just change your mind.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

'Mike'[_4_] 08-02-2011 06:44 PM

Kew Gardens today.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

During the war, one of my Aunts had a house nearby and I used to go into Kew
Gardens. 'LOVED' the maze :-)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Emery Davis[_3_] 08-02-2011 07:44 PM

Kew Gardens today.

On 02/08/2011 07:20 PM, Bob Hobden wrote:
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

Thanks Bob, enjoyed that very much

-E

Bob Hobden 08-02-2011 11:04 PM

Kew Gardens today.

"Emery Davis" wrote et...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

Thanks Bob, enjoyed that very much

Just thought I would share a bit of an excellent day out. Glad you enjoyed
them.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Bill Grey 09-02-2011 09:00 AM

Kew Gardens today.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

Excellent photographs Bob, my favourite - "Barrel cacti" .

Bill

alan.holmes 09-02-2011 10:35 PM

Kew Gardens today.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

When I was very young I used to go to Kew at least once every week, but it
has become far too expensive to go there now!

Alan

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

'Mike'[_4_] 09-02-2011 10:59 PM

Kew Gardens today.

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Took a few photos at Kew today in the beautiful spring sunshine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7626005431274/

When I was very young I used to go to Kew at least once every week, but it
has become far too expensive to go there now!

Alan

I wonder if we were ever in there at the same time ;-)

I can't quite remember when it was, but either during or just after the war.
An Aunt had a big house very near, walking distance, to the main gate. (Was
Kew open during the war?)