GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS Show exhibitors list anywhere? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195583-rhs-show-exhibitors-list-anywhere.html)

Janet Tweedy 13-02-2011 09:35 AM

RHS Show exhibitors list anywhere?

Is there a list of exhibitors anywhere for the show on Tuesday?

I have a shortlist of plants that I'd like to get but wondered if i
could contact any of the stallholders before the show to collect a
couple of the smaller ones/ There used to be a list of those people
there but i can't find it.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Bob Hobden 13-02-2011 09:48 AM

RHS Show exhibitors list anywhere?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote ...

Is there a list of exhibitors anywhere for the show on Tuesday?

I have a shortlist of plants that I'd like to get but wondered if i
could contact any of the stallholders before the show to collect a
couple of the smaller ones/ There used to be a list of those people
there but i can't find it.

According to their Press release these people will be there and others..
Hardy’s, HW Hyde, Pennard Plants but they also say the list should be
available online on their site and I can't find it.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden