GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roadside Flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195601-roadside-flowers.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 15-02-2011 09:21 AM

Roadside Flowers

Snowdrops by the swathe and Daffodils everywhere, but :-))

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/plan...led-37221.aspx

I went through a village called Rookley on Saturday and just outside, in the
grounds of a Manor House right against the road and out onto the verge, the
ground was white. Never seen so many Snowdrops in all my life :-))

(To the Islanders on this group, it's just past the Recreation Ground
heading towards Blackwater. I believe the manor is Pidmore Manor. Take your
camera. Stunning)

Mike

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive