GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yellow Brandywine Tomato cultivation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/195670-yellow-brandywine-tomato-cultivation.html)

Michael Dooher 21-02-2011 10:15 AM

Yellow Brandywine Tomato cultivation

Last year I was given some Brandywine plants which were hugely successful in my greenhouse.
I fermented and saved some seed and would like some help in ensuring I grow them successfully from seed.
I have a unheated green house and poly-tunnel, and would like to know how and when to plant the seeds, and will be grateful for any other tips.
I live in North Derbyshire where the last frost date is about the 15th May.
Thanks
MD